Google Contact Manager – How to Access Gmail Address Book
Gmail is one of the most popular platforms to operate mails, contacts, docs, images, calendars and Google sites. The Gmail basic is free but for advanced version you will have to pay a little. The cloud based email service has Google Contact Manager feature which helps to store and find contact like name, address, email Id and contact numbers. The database of Google Contact Manager is saved systematically and is contact-centric. It is fully integrated, tracking all information and communication activities like contacts. No doubt, Gmail is advance. It integrates with other email clients through IMAP to transfer data to Hotmail, Yahoo and desktop email clients like MS Outlook.
Key Features of Google Contact Manager
Google offers advanced contact manager to manage Gmail address book.
- Support an extensive search function
- Smartly integrated with various Google products
- Provide ultimate support to keyword shortcuts to simplify handling
- Changes in contacts are automatically saved
- Organize contacts in group and arrange them by first or last name
- Address Book contains a large number of categories with information
- Restore data from a time within the last 30 days
- Smartly manage documents
- Support email integration
- Custom support for Sales & fields tracking
- Managing conversation as well as notes
- Support export/import
- Manage your important meetings and schedules
Accessing Gmail Address Book
Gmail is an advance server based email programming that introduces with new features. Accounts and import options of Gmail are capable to manage Gmail address book and helps importing mailbox items and contacts. Here we are providing you some steps to access Gmail Address Book.
- At first sign in to your Gmail account with correct username and password
- Press on 'Gear' icon and then go to 'Setting' from the drop down menu
- Now, press the tab 'Accounts & Import'
- Press the 'Import Mail and Contacts'
- A window will open, provide your mail ID and password from the account you want to import data.
- After that press 'continue' tab, a new window will open. Just click 'start import'
- As the process is complete, Gmail contact list will itself move to Google address book. Now you can easily open the contacts.
- Now, visit to the Gmail and click on 'contacts' which holds all your Google address book.
- A new window will open from where you can easily access Gmail address book.
The same steps you can apply to other email accounts like Yahoo, Hotmail and AOL. The Google Contacts can import to by selecting the 'Import' option which is in 'More' tab.
Gmail is undoubtedly one of the most reliable cloud based email application. It is user interactive, managing Gmail address Book and let you import to your favourite email client. There are third tools available to import and export Gmail account data. You can trust them.