Mailvita Yahoo Backup for MAC
MailVita Yahoo Backup for Mac application allows users to save the backup of desired Yahoo account to their hard drive in multiple formats with few simple clicks working. A step by step procedure is mentioned below which is very easy and common to understand.
- The fundamental step is to Download and Install the software on your Mac system. When you open the application, the first image you will find as shown below –
- Provide Username and Password of Yahoo account whose data you want to backup. Once you provide the login details, click on the Authenticate User button. If the details are correct, you will get Successfully Authenticated message.
- Once you get connected with Yahoo account, choose a folder from Yahoo for which you want to take the backup. If you want complete data backup, choose All folders.
- The next step is selection of Output format from the available options – PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX.
- Choose a Destination Path of your choice where you want to save the backup. It could be any location of your system which you can provide according to your suitability. With the Browse option, you can state the location.
- At the end click on the Backup Now option. This will start the backup process and the progress is shown clearly in the interface. It takes a few minutes to complete the process so there is no need to wait more.
Note: If you are using a free or trial version of the application, you are permitted to take backup of only 10 files from Yahoo account to the desired format. To take full benefit, you need to purchase the license of the utility.