Mailvita Office 365 Backup for MAC
Mailvita Office 365 Backup for Mac saves Office 365 data to multiple file formats in a painless manner. Only counted steps are there for easy working. To get the entire process, you can look below for complete working –
- Step 1. Download & launch the application - The beginning of the software is to download and install the software successfully on your Mac OS. When you open the software, the first image is shown as –
- Step 2. Office 365 Authentication details – Next, you need to provide User name and password of Office 365 account. Once you log in, click on Authenticate User. You will get a message of successfully authenticated.
- Step 3. Selection of folder for backup – The software asks for the folders for backup. You can pick any folder of your choice – Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Sent and others. By default, all the folders are backed up.
- Step 4. Choice of Output format – The software provides multiple file formats to save backup of Office 365 account. These formats are – PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX format. You can choose any of the formats as per your choice.
- Step 5. Choice of destination folder – Click on the Browse button and choose a path to save the resultant files. This could be any file of your choice. You can specify a file name in Save As option and click on Save button. You can create a new folder to save the results.
Finally, click on the Backup Now option. This will take a less time period i.e. few minutes to complete the process.