Mailvita Hotmail Backup for MAC
Mailvita Hotmail Backup for Mac is an independent utility to take backup of Hotmail account data in an untroubled manner. The application has few steps working including Login to Hotmail account, Choice of folder from Hotmail account, Choice of output format and deciding Output destination.
The complete procedure is simple. The entire working is described below –
- Step 1. Download & launch the software - The starting step is to freshly download Mailvita Hotmail Backup for Mac application on Mac machine. Run the software and the opening page of the application is as below –
- Step 2. Entering Hotmail Account credentials< – The next step is to enter Hotmail account login details i.e. username and password and hit the Authenticate user option. Once the connection is made, a successfully authenticated message is shown.
- Step 3. Choice of folder from Hotmail profile – Select a folder from Hotmail account for whom you want to save the backup. By default, all folders are selected. You can choose a folder of your choice to take the backup like inbox, outbox, sent, drafts etc.
- Step 4. Specifying Output format – Specify an output format from the available formats – PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX. You can freely choose one of the formats as per your needs and requirements.
- Step 5. Selection of Output destination – Select a location where you want to store the resultant files. For this, you can use the Browse option and choose a place of your choice to save the results either to a new folder or an existing one.
- Step 6. Backup Now option – Finally, place the cursor to the Backup Now button and the backup process will start. It will take a few minutes to complete the process.
Note: If you are using the demo version of Mailvita Hotmail Backup for Mac, you can take backup of only 10 items. To take a complete backup, you need to purchase the license of the tool.