Mailvita G Suite Backup for MAC
Mailvita G Suite Backup for Mac stores the backup of Google Apps account in an easy and comfortable manner. There are only few steps in the entire back process – Login to G Suite account, selection of folder for backup, selection of output format and deciding an Output destination.
The complete process is very quick and easy. You can check below for the complete working as a step by step working is defined.
- The beginning is to freshly download Mailvita G Suite Backup for Mac and install it successfully on your Mac machine. When you run the software, the opening interface looks like as shown in the screenshot.
- Now, you need to provide Google Apps credentials – username and password to connect with the G Suite account. Once you enter the valid login details, click on Authenticate User. Once it will connect, you will get a message ‘Successfully authenticated’.
- Choose the folder from Google Apps account for whom you want to save the backup. By default, all folders are selected. If you want some specific folders like Inbox, drafts etc. you can choose the folder.
- Select the output format. The software provides these options – PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX. You need to choose a format in which you want to save the backup.
- Choose an output destination to save the results. For this, go to the Browse option and select a place of your choice to save the outcomes. Provide file name in Save As option and then click on Save.
- Finally, place the cursor to the Backup Now button to start the backup process and it will be generated in a short time period.
Note: If you are using the demo version of Mailvita Google Apps Backup for Mac, you can take backup of only 10 items. To store a complete backup, you need to purchase the license of the tool.