Mailvita Gmail Backup for MAC
Mailvita Gmail Backup for Mac stores the backup of Gmail account in an efficient manner. There are only few steps in the whole backup process – Login to Gmail account, selection of folder from Gmail account, selection of output format and choice of Output destination.
The entire process is very simple. You can look below for the complete working.
- The basic step is to freshly download Mailvita Gmail Backup for Mac and install it properly on your Mac OS. When you run the software, the interface looks like as shown in the below image.
- Now, you need to provide Gmail login details – username and password to connect with the Gmail account. After entering valid login details, click on Authenticate User. Once it will connect, you will get a message ‘Successfully authenticated’.
- Select a folder from Gmail account for whom you want to save the backup. By default, all folders are selected. You can choose a folder of your choice to take the backup.
- Choose the output format from the available formats – PST, EML, EMLX, MSG and MBOX. You need to choose a format in which you want to save the backup.
- Now specify a location where you want to save the results. For this, go to the Browse option and locate a place of your choice to save the outcomes. Provide file name in Save As option and finally click Save.
- In the end, hit the Backup Now button and the backup process will start and it will be generated in few minutes.
Note: If you are using the demo version of Mailvita Gmail Backup for Mac, you are allowed to take backup of only 10 items. For a complete backup, you need to purchase the license of the tool.